Sunday, January 4, 2009

Strawberry Muffins

This a long over-due entry... Ü I've been so busy with the blur of life I didn't have time explore the net, let alone update my blog. When Richard came home from Baguio City a couple of months ago, he brought me a box-full of strawberries. My sisters devour almost all of them the moment it arrives... so before it completely disappears, I took more than a handful and made muffins out of it. I remember having a basic muffin recipe from the ever-reliable allrecipes.com that I've been wanting to try out. It turns out, to my surprise, that the strawberries melted when I baked them into the muffin. I could almost not taste it. Ü And the recipe didn't really turn out as "the best" as its name promised... it was too pale and a little bland. But in any case, strawberries are still strawberries, and I absolutely love them!

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...