Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life and Baking

Wow! I can't believe it has been two months since I last updated my blog. Time goes by so fast! I've been busy with some stuff... (excuses!!!) ;o) My gosh, I miss blogging! But not as much as I miss baking! Within the last two months, I think I've only baked twice. Both were gifts to be given, done with time constraint, hence, I didn't have the luxury to take pictures and post it on my blog. (excuses again!) But honestly, I missed doing this. "THIS" pertaining to doing nothing but sit comfortably on a chair in front of a computer, read some baking & food blogs, write my own one, visit my favorite sites, discover new recipes, copy them on my little index cards, read some email, read some more blogs, salivate from the mouth-watering photos, bookmark recipes that I plan to make soon (and then forget about it!), and then call it a day when my back starts to ache after about five hours. ;o) Now this is life! (or at least, how I wish it would be on a daily basis) ;o) Time is so hard to find these days. I hate it when work gets in the way of what's really important to me. Don't get me wrong, my job is important to me, it's my source of income. But I really wish it's related to what my true passion is. I envy those people whose work doesn't feel like work because they're doing what they love every single day of their lives. How I wish I could have the same priviledge. Unfortunately for me, I can only squeeze in my baking during my free time, of which I don't get a lot these days. But I'm still hopeful. :) I know someday I'll get to the point where work wouldn't feel like work because I'll be doing what I love doing. I still consider myself lucky, because at least, I know what I want to do. I know a lot of people who still doesn't know what they wanna do with their lives, who still haven't discovered what their true passions are, who are still at the crossroads of their lives thinking about its purpose. I know mine, and if only for that, I am happy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...