Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Crazy Crepes


My friends and I went to the Galleria one day and decided to try out something old and new for a change. Ü After singing our hearts out from the videoke booths at Tom's world, we went to this dainty little shop called "Crazy Crepes." The sell crepes (apparently), with different fillings ranging from fresh mangoes, bananas, strawberries, even Nutella, all made creamier with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a dollop of whip cream, and all with sprinkles of corn cereals. Some varieties have either chocolate, caramel, strawberry or raspberry syrup. It all looked sinfully delicious and it took me a while to decide which one I actually wanted to order. I was almost certain that I could eat all of them!




I finally decided on the one filled with slices of strawberries... of course, complete with the scoop of ice cream, a big dollop of whip cream and chocolate syrup, with the crepe wrapped around them. It almost feel like eating ice cream on a cone, only softer. The taste is just heavenly! The corn cereals inside added texture and crunch to the bite. I loved it! If it isn't such a hassle, I would go and buy one every week! I wish they would open up a store somewhere here in the South soon. I would be their number one customer. Ü


Who is the fairest of them all? My friend Susie or the crepes? (sorry Susie dear, I'd go for the crepes on a heartbeat! Ü)

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...