Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where Have All Blog Posts Gone?





Has it been three months?!

I've been so busy lately I haven't visited my own blog for almost three months now...much less the other blogs I follow. If I hadn't seen my friend create his own blog, I never would've remembered I had one! (Yep, I was that busy!)

So whatever happened to the baby cookies I planned to bake and decorate? Or the Easter and summer cookies I've been excited about? Or the blueberry bagels I found at a weekend flea market? Or all the possibilities of baking with boxes of fresh ripe strawberries I bought from Baguio City?

Surely, they could've been blog posts...

But I decided to "live" and not just write. So they went by un-posted. Un-posted but definitely devoured...with my insatiable appetite for more sweetness...and more life.

Happy Thursday! And happy baking!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments! Nice to meet you too. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna! Just dropping by and checked if you have a new post. How's your baking adventure? Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...