Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Only Brownies for Me


Mama Leonor (Richard's Mom) sent me tons of cashew nuts from Palawan a couple of weeks ago. I can think of a couple of recipes to use them with, but the very first recipe made with them was brownies. Now I'm very experimental with recipes, but when it comes to brownies, I can think of only one recipe that suits my taste (and pan). ;o) It was aptly named, Best Brownies, which I found on two different websites, Hershey's and Allrecipes, with exactly the same name and recipe (except for the frosting). I omitted the frosting on this one and replaced them with the cashew nuts. I topped the unbaked brownies with whole cashews and baked them as directed. It was truly marvelous as it is delicious. The cashews complimented the chocolate, and brought my brownies to new heights! I would like to try out new brownie recipes some time, but for now, I couldn't be happier with this one. It is indeed the best brownies for me. ;o)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...