Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Good Find!


I don't think I can ever say enough that I love bargain books! I love scouting at every Book Sale outlet for back issues of my favorite food/baking magazines like Martha Stewart Living, Better Homes and Gardens, Cooking Light, Food Network Magazine, and Gourmet. Sometimes I even love certain issues of Bon Appetit and Southern Living. But once in a while I stumble upon good baking books on super bargain prices like the Nestle Toll House Cookie Book and the Christmas Cookies with the Whimsical Bakehouse.

Recently, on one of my "browsing sessions" I came upon this book called The Cupcake Deck...and the best thing about it is that it only costs (drum roll please!) P110! I have seen this at major bookstores before so I know how much it really costs! This is really another good find! I can't wait to bake something out of this book!
♥♥♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...