Thursday, October 14, 2010

Goodbye Treats


I just resigned from my last job, and made these treat from my friends at the office. I got the recipe from Martha Stewart Living magazine, which was re-published at their Holiday Special Issue magazine last year. It was an instant hit with my friends! :) Martha Stewart definitely knows a good brownie when she tastes one. I've also made this before when Richard and I visited his brother at the pastoral school. He wasn't feeling well so I figured a little treat would be a nice to help him recover. :)


This is how it looked like when it came out of the oven.



They were a little messy to slice, but they are so yummy!


                                    

Here they are all boxed up and ready to be given away! =)


For the recipe, you can give Ms. Stewart a visit! =)

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...